- Check In: 3:00 pm
- Check Out:11:00 am
- Open All Year Round:Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Drinking Allowed: Yes
- Alcohol Provided: No
- Suitable For Children: Ages 10 and older ($25/child with double adult occupancy)
- Childcare Provided :No
- Disabled Access: Limited
- No pets allowed
Terms and Conditions
- Accepted payments: AMEX, VISA, Discover, Mastercard, Personal checks, Cash
- Deposit Amount Required: A deposit is required if the entire inn is reserved by one party. A 50% deposit is due two months before the reserved stay starts.
- Cancellations made the day a reservation starts are subject to a cancellation fee totalling the full amount of the reservation.
We maintain a two-week cancellation policy (two-weeks from the start of your reserved stay). Cancellations within the two weeks are subject to a 50 percent charge of the total reservation or one-night stay (whichever is greater). Same day cancellations will be charged the full amount (see above). If we are able to re-book the room, the cancellation fee can be credited to a future stay. No shows without notice are subject to full charges. Liability for cancellations within the two-week cancellation period due to illness, personal hardship, weather obstructions, etc. may be limited to a $25 compassionate fee.
- Two night minimum stay required on all holidays and weekends (April - October). However, if rooms are available for the approaching weekend, we will take one night reservations.
At The Marl Inn Bed and Breakfast, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at The Marl Inn Bed and Breakfast. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. The Marl Inn Bed and Breakfast does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
At The Marl Inn Bed and Breakfast, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
The Marl Inn Bed and Breakfast may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.